Hey guys, how are you? Thanks for being a part of my newly launched web tutorial sessions.
I am considering that you have prior knowledge of HTML. But don’t afraid, are you asking me why? Let’s check it out…
Have tea or coffee whatever you wanna take…!!
Get ready for the session now. I have only one request that, please focus here while you are reading my post. Don’t flow your mind in other thoughts. Keep them aside, please…
If you are hearing any kind of disturbing noise then please fix it first to avoid concentration breakage…
Are you thinking that what is interpreted programming language?
If you don’t know about the interpreted programming language? Must go through the screenshot given below.
- Client-side or front-end validations
- Used to create dynamic drop-down menus
- Displaying data and time
- Performing mathematical operation easily.
- Displaying warning popup windows and dialog boxes.
- Displaying clocks and much more.
Client Side Scripting Language
Client side scripting language is a language is which all the calculation and reporting process goes at the end of client or user’s system. These results are not calculated at the server side.
In this, all the .js files get stored on the user system’s and whenever requirement occurs, then results are opted from those scripts respectively. And the biggest benefit of this client side loading is that it improves the website or web page performance. No server load is present here.
- Less server interaction which directly increases the speed of web page response.
- Immediate feedback to the visitors, YUP! As I told before…
- You can make web pages more attractive and user-friendly as compared to the static HTML
- Provide a dynamic environment to the web page.
- You can Richer interfaces
Development Tools for Java Script
- Microsoft FrontPage
- Macromedia Dreamweaver MX
- Macromedia HomeSite 5
- Sublime (Text Editor)
Are you asking me the tags?
Okay those tags are – <script …>YOUR CODE HERE</script>
(…) means the attributes that are required by the tag. These attributes are very important. Those two important attributes are as:
Above code snipt will explained in the next session. So stay updated with the website to get more tutorials like this.
HOLD A SECOND, I GOT SOMETHING TO TELL YOU…
Please like our social media page to stay updated with the content that takes birth on the website. Never miss any session and never miss anykind of programming assignment help, programming project and software development help.