You have to create following things:
- Create your own schema as a copy of the HR schema. [Create tables with only copying the structure of tables.]
- Insert 10-15 records for each table.
- Write a PL/SQL code to retrieve the employee details whose employee number is input by the user.
- Write a PL/SQL code to display employee details along with region and country names of 5 highest-paid employees.
- Write a PL/SQL function that accepts the department number and returns the total salary of the department. Also, write a function to call the function.
- Write a trigger on the employee table which shows the old values and new values of the first name after any updations on the first name on the Employee table.
- Generate star schema Employees. The grain of the schema should be the combination of hire year, location, region, and country.
- Create a process to Load the data to the star schema from the central Employee repository.
Note: You must submit work distribution report individual involvement within a team for the project.